We’ve gone to great lengths to source and provide a line of hotel phones that services the unique needs of the hospitality industry. Our contemporary and classic styles complement a range of interiors, while innovative, user-friendly features and technologies accommodate a variety of business models, property needs and other special requirements.
Some of these features include:
- Analog and SIP offerings
- Antibacterial plastic to safeguard guests and housekeeping staff from germs
- Rubber inlays underneath keypads to protect against high humidity
- USB ports so guests can charge smartphones and other electronic devices (SIP phones)
- Remote guest service key management (SIP phones)
- Customizable faceplates and programmable guest service keys to highlight all the services and amenities hotels offer
- Compact footprints
- Redial memory that automatically clears after 15 minutes to ensure guest privacy (Cordless phones)
- Flash, hold, mute and conference calling support for busy executive
Sample mechanical durability testing
The mechanical parts on our phones are categorized and tested, or operated, according to their expected usage.
Hotel Phone Range